It’s the first week back from the Christmas break. So we’ll kick off 2018 with something a little off-kilter.
It’s some happy news to brighten your January.
No, it’s not quite a marriage…
Though it is an alliance of sorts, and a pretty special one at that.
FORS Associates – An Introduction
Chartwise UK have recently become FORS associates and pre-auditors. What’s so special about that? Well, take a look at these figures:
- Chartwise are one of only 9 FORS pre-auditors in the whole of England
- We are one of 4 FORS associates in the North East
- Of those 4, we are the only associate that can assist others in gaining FORS accreditation
That’s all well and good, you might say. But what can you deliver?
You’re quite right to ask. To businesses of any size, Chartwise can deliver a unique range of services in regards to achieving and maintaining FORS accreditation.
- Providing in-depth Gap analyses to ascertain whether you meet the FORS criteria (in relation to Bronze, Silver, or Gold level membership);
- Once the analysis or pre-audit is complete, providing a comprehensive evaluation of action points and realistic timescales in which to address them;
- Providing telephone, email and on-site support to ensure you meet the criteria established during the Gap analysis going forward;
- Delivering specialist Tachograph Analysis and Working Time Record Management to existing FORS members, and those going for Bronze;
- Providing the FORS system build, which takes the guesswork out of creating FORS-friendly procedures;
- Delivering cutting-edge software solutions that make infringement monitoring and KPI tracking – vital components of FORS membership – easier;
- Offering discounts on all services for FORS members.
Well, it’s over to you. Which of these services would reap the biggest benefit for your operation?
How do you think FORS accreditation would improve your business?
For a confidential, one-on-one chat about your operation, and how Chartwise can assist in making it the best it can be, schedule a call with one of our consultants.